From:
Jim Dahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 16:28:48 -0500
On Sat, 16 Nov 1996 23:32:04 -0600, NIN - The BROKEN Movie wrote:
>UND now travels to the unfriendly confines of UAA to take on the Sea
>Wolves.  I don't remember the last time the Sioux won up there, but it
>seems like it has been an eternity!

North Dakota hasn't won a game in Anchorage since Jan. '84 (their
first ever meeting -- at the Inter-State Classic Tournament UND
defeated Boston College, Northeastern, and Alaska Anchorage to win
the tournament).

Since AA joined the WCHA in 1992, ND has lost all 8 conference
matchups in Alaska.  On the flip side, though, AA has never won in
North Dakota.

This weekend will be definitely be UND's chance to prove if they're
the good team some fans hope they are, especially considering AA's
record so far this season.