Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 03:11:19 -0900
I agree completely! I realize we up here at UAF are a little nervous about
this because of Erik, but for someone to post a subject line about such a
severe injury is very startling, and makes everyones hearts sink into
their stomachs.

I agree with the point that Steve was making, however he should have gone
about it a different way.
MHO

   *********    *****    **            Binky Lives
 ****** *********** ** *******o        http://icecube.acf-lab.edu/~fsbmm2