From:
"Lerch,Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lerch,Chris
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:54:37 PST
>When the publication "Drop the Puck" ceased publication this year,
>they sent a note to subscribers announcing the fact and offering a
>discount to subscribers on The College Hockey Guide.  I decided to
>take them up on the offer.  Does anyone know when the CHG is due
>to be mailed?  I know that the file on publications in the Hockey-L
>archives states that is not issued until January, but this file is
>a couple of years old.

Tom Keegan, the publisher of The College Hockey Guide, told me a few
 weeks ago that it should be out in December. In past years it's been
 January or February because they waited for rosters from all the D-II
 and D-III teams, may of which aren't finalized until late November
 (for example ,Middlebury doesn't play their first game until 11/22).
 He's not going to wait this time and instead publish last year's stats
 and lists of D-I recruits.

I wrote some stuff for this year's Guide, and I had a deadline of
 10/31, so I would assume it's well in progress.

Chris Lerch
US College Hockey Magazine