From:
Mike Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 11:58:08 -0500
Kevin B. Powers wrote:
>  This is based on his "performance" in 1991 when he called
> penalties 18-3 against Clarkson in a 3-3 tie versus Cornell.

If memory serves me - I think this game was actually in 1990.  It
was the weekend right before Thanksgiving and Walker was jam packed.
It was an outstanding game, Clarkson and Cornell were at the height
of what seemed like a pretty good 3 or 4 year rivalry.

I seem to recall some other interesting RUMORS coming out of that
night.  The most amusing being that Mr. Belanger was supposedly
escorted by police to the Potsdam town line, as he was fearing the
repurcussions of the Clarkson student body.

I have a hard time believing that he's not allowed to officiate at
Clarkson games.  It seems like every team in the ECAC has a beef
against him.
-Mike
--
Mike Kahn - Clarkson '91                                  Let's go Tech!
Cascade Communications Corp.