From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 23:16:00 -0400
At 9:16 AM -0400 10/21/96, Jeffrey Votteler wrote:
> I noticed that Minn-Duluth and Alaska-Anch played two games this weekend.
> However, on the 9697 schedule that I downloaded for the list server last week
> these games are not listed. All I really need to know is where these games
> took place in Duluth or Anchorage, Thanks.

Anchorage.

The last edition of the composite I had placed in the archives prior to my
going away from Oct 4-16 did not include these games.  Now it does (along
with last week's results).  Also, USCHO now has the correct composite and
schedules as well.

Mike Machnik                [log in to unmask]               *HMM* 11/13/93
*****   (Part-Time) Color Voice of Merrimack Hockey  WCAP 980 AM    *****