From:
Wallace Gobetz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wallace Gobetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 09:11:05 -0400
it is my understanding that the Hockey Easy has jurisdiction over their
tournament and will decide whether Maine has the right to play.  With
Maine's ban from television, it could complicate matters as NESN would be
unable to cover part of the Hockey East tournament.  Personally, I feel
allowing Maine to play just hurts all parties involved and no good can
come out of it for the Hockey East in general.

          __  _-==-=_,-.
         `--'\ \   <___/. "I am logged on,
              \ \\   " /   therefore I am"
               >=\\_/`<
   ____       /= |  \_|/
 _'    `\   _/=== \___/
| Wally Gobetz                           [log in to unmask] |
|      http://www.cris.com/~Gobetz/index.htm           |
| CAUTION: PROPER USE OF THE BRAIN IS NOT ENDORSED BY  |
|  FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS NOR  HUGE CORPORATIONS INVOLVED |
|  IN SERIOUS FINANCIAL PROFIT FROM A BRAINWASHED AND  |
|  ENSLAVED POPULATION. MILD DISCOMFORT MAY OCCUR AS   |
|  CONFUSING INDEPENDENT THOUGHT CHALLENGES POPULAR    |
|  VIEWS AROUND THE WORLD!                             |