From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 11:04:54 -0400
At 9:44 AM -0400 8/22/96, Geoff Howell wrote:
> Dan Olsen writes:
>
> >On the schedule posted on the College Hockey Homepage, Clarkson/SLU
>series at
> >Princeton/Yale scheduled for 2/15/97 has a ? by CU and SLU notation.  Does
> >anyone know what the question for these dates is?  As a Clarkson fan in the
> >PU/YU area, I would like to see these games.
>
> The P.U., Yale and Clarkson schedules I have show PU/Clarkson on 2/14 at
> 7:30 and PU/SLU, Clarkson/Yale on 2/15 at 7 p.m. According to Wally Johnson,
> SLU SID, the SLU schedule has not been set in stone yet.

Right, the reason for the "?" is that I saw the games listed differently on
different schedules.  This is how I remind myself to doublecheck these
games in particular as we get closer to the start of the season.  The "by
SLU" means this is how it was listed on the SLU schedule.  Again, just a
note for myself.  When the season starts (or when I get confirmation),
those notes will be gone.

FYI, since I am responsible for keeping the composite and producing the
team schedules, anyone can feel free to write to me and ask any questions
about whatever you see there.  And any corrections/additions are always
welcome.  It's close to being complete now, but I know some games are still
missing.  If you access the schedules through the web as Dan did, you can
just click on my name at the bottom to send me mail.

BTW, does anyone know whether Quinnipiac's move to DivI in all sports is
effective in 1996-97?  If so, I'll need to add them as the 11th DivI
Independent team.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93