From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 17:25:06 -0400
On 18 Jul 96 at 12:51, Lerch,Chris wrote:

> If that's the case, this is IMHO another example of the disturbing
>  trend of USA Hockey dropping college players/teams and replacing
>  them with professionals in international competitions.

I think that perhaps this might be a case of USA Hockey bottoming out
and not a trend.

I'd like to suggest that with Jeff Jackson, and the staff that he is
starting to put together, that USA Hockey will improve and will be
more commited to putting together quality teams at all levels, rather
than continuing to fall back into the middle and bottom of the
international pack.

Let's look at USA Hockey in five years.. I bet we'll see an
improvement.

- deron