Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1991 12:25:17 EST
Mike,
	I will agree that maybe NU deserves more credit than I gave them,
but what I was trying to say is that we don't always play up to our
potential every game or even for the full 60 min. of a game. I don't
think I've ever seen a game where they have played their hearts out for
a full 60 min. (with the possible exception of the first and third games
against LSSU last year).

> ...maybe you aren't as good as you think...

	Well, if you go back and look at my postings, I am not the one
who has been going off on how great we are like some of my schoolmates.
I have been trying to be honest about it. We are not perfect. We take too
many penalties, and we don't always play our hardest. I was trying to
say that in the posting that you responded to. They may not be as great
as some like to make them out to be, but they are my favorite.

					-Ted