Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1991 10:24:43 EST
R. David Smith writes...
> [stuff del.] They [Clarkson Pep Band] are loud, obnoxious, rude, play
> out-of-turn (faux pas of pep band etiquette), ....

	Well, we don't have much practice sharing with other bands. In the
past two years I have only seen one band make the trip to the North Country.
That was Brown. This year at Lynah wasn't too bad. Basically, both bands
played a cheer during stoppages. For the most part, if we heard you
start first we would wait, but I guess we didn't hear you ;^).
	As to being "loud, obnoxious, rude,...." Thank you. Never a
better compliment. As to being obnoxious and rude, how about your
student section (or should I say student arena)? I liked how into the game
fans were, and I wish Clarkson fans could be like that, but sometimes the
fans could be downright rude. But that is just my opinion.

				Yours in music,
				    -Ted Weiler
				     Clarkson U. Pep Band '94? (Tuba)