From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 16:09:06 -0600
With the official unofficial, non-resident, consulting HOCKEY-L cruise
director Carol White already on the road, it falls upon me to make few
announcements of activities on Phinal Phour weekend:

1.)  Let's meet between the first and second period, behind Section 113 (or
at least as close to it as we can get; I've never been in the arena).  We
can meet each other, discuss how the game is going so far, and decide where
to meet in subsequent period breaks and where to gather after the game.

2.)  Carol has set up the traditional HOCKEY-L between-games dinner on
Thursday. We'll eat at The Old Spaghetti Factory, where we have a banquet
room reserved with cash bar available.  We'll apparently have a choice of
two entrees, though I don't know what they are.  Prices are
reasonable-to-cheap (under $10).  They are expecting us at about 4:30, which
is 1/2 hour before their usual opening time.  If the game runs into multiple
overtimes (though we know that will *never* happen) we'll advise the
restaurant of the changed arrival time.  At the end of the game, we'll meet
and walk there in a group.  If you arrive at the restaurant on your own, we
shouldn't be too hard to find.  ;-)

3.)  Carol, Pam, Paula, and I will host a HOCKEY-L party on Friday evening
in our hotel room.  Details available at one of the between-periods
meetings, or at the dinner as noted above.

-- Erik

Erik Biever
GO GOPHERS!  SKI-U-MAH!