From:
"Siren R. Chudgar" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Siren R. Chudgar
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 08:53:28 -0500
As both Dan and Kevin have expressed..I believe that this weekends game
in the North Country will be some of the best games across the country...the
2-5 ranked teams in the division going head to head for home ice..it can't
get more exciting than this folks...Clarkson is capable of a sweep especially
since they were swept down state earlier this semester..the Golden Knights
are hungry for two victories...SLU is bound to not get all four points this
weekend..I believe that they will drop from that number 2 position...they
peaked after beating Clarkson for the first time in ten tries...the rest
is too close to call..except both CU and SLU will be home next weekend for
the first round of playoff games...

_____

Siren Chudgar '96

LET'S GO TECH...BEAT CORNELL AND COLGATE...