From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 15:46:09 EST
John H wrote:

> (2) Grant Standbrook (Maine)
> Less baggage than Walsh.  Who has been landing all of the great
> players Maine has had in the last decade?  He obviously doesn't
> want to be the head man behind the bench, because he MUST have
> received offers, but maybe building a program from scratch would
> interest him.

[Tooting my UML horn (come along on the bandwagon every one - there's room
for all..)]  Don't forget that Bruce Crowder was a key player in building
those teams as well.  He's shown a knack or two for recruiting.....

> (5) Mike Machnik (whereabouts undisclosed)

Frankly, we're starting to worry about the kid.  He was last seen
wondering aimlessly around the Merrimack Valley muttering something about
jumping on the UML wagon......

     - Steve