Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 08:05:21 EST
All in all, a *very* satisfying weekend for UML & their faithful, and a
very disappointing weekend for BU.  Can we say that BU might have been
looking past UML just a bit?!?  Perhaps.  Can we say that the sometimes
scrappy, sometimes impressive play of UML caught BU off guard?!?
Probably.  Can we also say that after this weekend UML feels better about
themselves and their chances of getting a bid to the NC$$ tourny?
Definitely!  It ain't over yet, but at least they're heading in the right
direction as the regular season winds down.

On Sat, 27 Jan 1996, Dave Hendrickson wrote:

>In brief, Lowell owned the second period, going from a 3-1 deficit to a
7-4
>lead which they held on to win, their first ever at Walter Brown Arena.
Of
>note is that one of the six goals they scored in the period was one of
those
>delayed-penalty-score-into-the-open-net variety.

Is UML practicing this play, or what?  They got a goal in this fashion
earlier in the year at BC, and now one at BU.  Coincidence?  Strategy?  Is
there a record in the making here?  Is this type of goal even kept as a
separate statistic?  Hmmm....

Go RiverHawks!

Dave Hatfield (the other Dave H)