From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 15:16:12 EST
Sean Picket originally wrote:
> >Personally, I feel that if J.P. is given at start soon, it is more likely
> >that it
> >would be next Tuesday vs the Big Green at Dartmouth.
Pam Sweeney responded:
> Keeping in mind that McKersie is from Madison, WI, I would think the Badger
> Showdown is a good place for his comeback.

Well, IMO the Dartmouth game would be the perfect time to play J.P.. On paper
this is an easy win for BU -- no flames please -- and would be the ideal time
to ease J.P. back into the rotation with a minimum of pressure.

Keep in mind that he is still the number three goalie, and until he moves up
from that position I would spot him only in the easier matchups.

NONE of that is intended to disparage Dartmouth.  If my son ever plays there
I'd be dancing in the streets.  But right now they aren't at BU's level.

DaveH