From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 11:24:37 EST
> Would anyone be willing to post a weekend PREVIEW?
> I haven't seen any in a while and I miss them.
> Stuff like - Conf standings, pre game predictions,
> players of the week, polls, etc...

Remember that informational postings are made to INFO-HOCKEY-L this
season, not HOCKEY-L.  Are you subscribed to INFO-HOCKEY-L?  If not,
send mail to [log in to unmask] and in the body of the mail enter

   subscribe info-hockey-l Your Name

Conference standings are available from the archives.  To obtain a
copy, send mail to [log in to unmask] and in the body of the mail
enter

   get 9596mcnf stand

You may "subscribe" to the conference standings (a copy will be mailed
to you whenever it changes) by sending mail to [log in to unmask]
and in the body of the mail entering

   afd add 9596mcnf stand

Polls are posted as people find them elsewhere; search recent postings
if you missed them (few, if any, were posted this week!).  To search
for a poll, send something like the following to [log in to unmask]

   // job echo=no
   database search dd=rules
   //rules dd *
   search poll in info-hockey-l hockey-l since 28 nov 95
   print
   /*

Hope this helps,

Wayne T. Smith
Systems Group -- CAPS        internet: [log in to unmask]
University of Maine System   BITNET/CREN: WTS@MAINE