From:
"WILD E. COYOTE" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WILD E. COYOTE
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 11:54:37 -0400
It's nice to hear that someone who is a broadcaster from
a Hockey East team thinks that conference is the best, but
don't you think that argument would haold more water from
someone from a different conference?  I'm a huge Michigan
fan and even though they lost to Maine (in triple OT) last
year in the the semifinals fo the NCAA's, I think that
college hockey is very competitive from league to league.
My point is - does it really matter who thinks which conference
has the best talent when all the teams are competitive?
I'm just hoping my boys get another this chance at those teams
from the East in the NCAA's