From:
"Brian D. Walrath" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian D. Walrath
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 08:16:21 -0500
At 07:52 PM 11/1/95 -0400, Geoff Howell wrote:

>Any other uniform changes out there?

Well, Ohio State has changed their uniforms this year also.  The changes are
pretty simple but I think they are an improvement.  The new uniforms have
BUCKEYES diagonally across the front (instead of OHIO STATE in two rows).
Also, they have the Ohio State logo on the shoulders.  Color combinations
are the same ,however, the letters are shadowed in black.

I got a chance to talk to a number of the players before the Wilfrid Laurier
game (due to a delay caused by the zamboni removing a large chunk of ice)
and they seem to really like them because they are made with a lighter material.

I got to see Bowling Green's new jerseys at the MSU vs BG game a few weeks
ago and I think they are an improvement too.

Brian D. Walrath

New Coach + New Jersey's + New Arena (1998) = New Outlook