Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1991 13:51:46 EST
Hey Mike,

I didn't know you were gonna come with us to the Union/RPI trip. Coach told
me yesterday (Wednesday) that I was gonna travel too.

The team is very excited about the trip and we are aiming for a two-win week-

end. I believe we have got more depth than ever. We looked a little shaky on
Saturday against Alabama-Hunt. but I just don't know what happenned there.
We are hot, ready to roll, in greater than ever physical condition, and make
sure Union won't have an easy start in Division-I (Is it a new rink in Union?).

And RPI. Without Joe Juneau, who beat us to himself two years ago (RPI
 Tourney),the Engineers should have trouble this weekend.

See you there Mike.

Guy Ragault
Merrimack '93
Warriors #23