From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1991 14:42:42 -0800
If someone wants to post results from this weekend's HE action, please
go ahead.  There are six games involving HE teams on Fri night 11/1 and
either 6 or 7 on Sat 11/2.  I will be in New York with Merrimack (Union 11/1,
RPI 11/2) and unable to post anything until at least Sunday, maybe not until
Monday.  But I know some people will be looking for scores & more, and so
if you know the scores and can post them, please do so, I'd appreciate it.
I will still send out my complete updated standings and scores on Monday.

- mike

p.s. in New England, SportsChannel has WMU-UIC Thurs night at 8...NESN has
  College Hockey USA Friday night at 6.  No NESN Eastern games this weekend.