From:
Steve Jukes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jukes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 1995 22:12:20 -0400
I am a great fan of the Miami of Ohio Redskins!! My cousin, Adam Copeland
plays there and I'm really happy for him. I've never seen the team or
anything, can anyone tell me what division their in and if they do well
and things?? I'd like to try and follow them.

Thanks to anyone who can give me some info, maybe some of you play on the
team and/or know my cousin!

See ya

Steve