From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 90 08:07:07 EDT
Please send all questions directly to me and reserve HOCKEY-L for
College Hockey Discussions!  My name and addresses are

     Wayne Smith: hockey-l administrator
          bitnet: WTS@MAINE
        internet: [log in to unmask]

I read all mail at least daily!

Right now the most common problem is that when you post an article an
article you (often) get a "duplicate posting" rejection notice back.
This means that your posting was distributed normally, *then* a
duplicate arrived back at hockey-l.  This duplicate was rejected back to
you.  >>> just ignore it, please <<<

BITNET and LISTSERV experts are looking into the problem.  It is now
thought to originate in Turkey, and is expected to be fixed shortly.