From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1991 18:31:23 -0400
>Lane would have to have slipped pretty far not to crack that roster
>(IMnsHO). My inclination would be to take MacDonald, McEachern, Emma,
>and Fusco (probably in that order), send Drury back to Harvard (we need him),
>and send Ted Donato to the Maine Mariners. Of course then there's Pat
>LaFontaine. Is he a center?

Yes he is.  I told my friend about how someone thought that Lane might
not make the team, and I can tell you this: I think our weekend date is
now off.  (-:  In any case, I don't think Lane will have problems
playing international hockey.  AFter all, I know it is more finesse, but
are there tougher penalities for fighting?  Also, isn't LaFontaine's #
19?  What will happen to MacDonald?

Who is the cap't of Team USA?

--
[log in to unmask] (Eric Rickin)