From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1991 21:33:02 -0400
>I'm not sure, I was wondering that too.  I thought I remembered hearing
>he was recovering from a shoulder injury suffered in one of the early games,
>but I'm really not sure.  When Team USA returns to play Harvard in a
>couple of weeks, the Boston Globe will probably feature the Harvard players
>in an article and they'll hopefully mention this.

Please keep me updated (and us all!) on Lane's condition.  This girl at
school needs the information. (-:

>Also remember that Team USA is *very* deep at forward and it might not be
>that much of a surprise if someone like MacDonald, who has been out of
>organized hockey for almost two years and whose health still has to be
>considered questionable, gets left off the final roster.  After all, other
>centers right now include McEachern, Emma, Donato, Fusco, and Drury -
>none of them slouches.

So I assume that MacDonald is a center?  When does the final roster have
to be set by?  Also, is there any "hope" for MacDonald anywhere, such as
an assistant coach somewhere?  (Like he was at Harvard, but
professionally?)

--
[log in to unmask] (Eric Rickin)