From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1991 16:00:53 -0600
> Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1991 17:04:44 TZONE
> From: Duke Of Earl <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: NMU Game 2
>
> Thoughts on Saturday evening game:  NMU  12
>                                      CC   3
>
> Northern looked VERY impressive throughout most all of this
> contest.  The offense was really strong.  The line of Hiller,
> Beattie and Beaufait has 28 points for the weekend!  The weekend
> kept alive two significant "streaks":
>
>             1.  The Cats are unbeaten in their last 28 games
>                 (both a NMU and WCHA record)
>             2.  The Cats haven't lost at home in 35 straight games

And their unbeaten and untied streak has climbed all the way to 1!
        certainly not a record, certainly not leading the WCHA

How many ties are there in these streaks?

no, I'm not picking on duke, but isn't it a bit early in the season to start
crowing.  Even independent Air Force is Unbeaten and Untied so far this season.
(Air Force opens friday)

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
  or even         (719) 593-3492