From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 18:19:16 EDT
Forgive me if this has already been posted since I'm on the digest, but
UMass-Lowell AD Dr. Wayne Edwards has accepted the AD position at Towson
University in Maryland.  I may have misspelled Towson; I've never heard of it.
Towson is a Div 1 school (although they have no hockey program) so it can be
considered a step up .  Edwards came to Lowell as AD in 1987 and hired Bruce
Crowder.  He's been a big supporter of the hockey program.

Dana Skinner has moved up to be Interim AD and is probable to become the
eventual AD.  Dana is by all accounts a big hockey supporter despite having
his own background in the other, inferior winter sport.  He was a hoop Hall of
Famer at Merrimack.

DaveH