From:
matthew sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
matthew sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 23:30:50 -0500
First off I would like to say that I am not against the rapid growth of
hockey around the country as some of you falsely assumed.  I love to see
the so called non-traditional hockey regions develop competive hockey
programs.
Mr. Bennett said that the Cullver Junior B team dominated a turnament in
the Twin Cities.  Your Junior be team was competing in a Gold turnament.
The Minnesta Gold league includes teams that arecomposed of high school
aged kids who, for whatever there reason deceided not to play varsity
hockey.  Some of the players are varsity quality, but my point is that
these teams cannot compete at the same level as the varsity teams can.
I don't know if Indiana compete in the Chicago Showcase turnament but I
believe that Minnesota dominated the Showcase last year.  Lets give this
a rest untill the Showcase then we can accuratly compare our top high
school hockey talents.
Untill then.

Matt Sullivan
University of Minnesota Duluth