From:
Daniel E Otten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 23:58:11 -0400
Dear College Hockey Fans:

This question is off topic but after observing the card collector posts on Hoc
key-1, I decided to try.

I'm a hockey coach and throughout the season I noticed the kids wearing
 Maine, Michigan, and BU jerseys. I asked the kids if they were wearing the
jersey of their favorite team. Surprising most of them said no because they
didn't know were to purchase jerseys from Lake State, Bowling Green, Colorado
and Denver to name a few. Other kids wore the jerseys  because they liked the
design and colors of the jerseys.

My question to the list is if your school has a campus sports store that has
the capability to sell merchandise via mail order please e-mail the
information to me. I will publish the information in our
newsletter that is sent to all the kids and parents in our hockey
organization. The merchandise profits help the sports programs of their respec
tive schools so this is a good cause.

Thanks for your time.

Dan Otten