From:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 1995 16:00:53 -0600
I recently saw in the Fargo, ND Forum that Jason Blake seriously wants to
transfer to UND and play for the Sioux up in Grand Forks. I noticed he
made the CCHA all rookie team and was around 2nd in scoring for Ferris
State. In my opinion, I wouldn't be surprised to see him play for the
Sioux, as he is from the area (Grand Forks and Moorhead, MN). In the past
he said he would love to play for UND and in the article i saw, he said
his heart is with UND right now.

Any additional info from Ferris State fans and others is welcome

Ryan