From:
Mark Jastorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 1995 09:05:43 -0500
On Sat, 25 Mar 1995, Antony Garcia wrote:

> John Deetjen wrote (about LSSU):
> "This is a team which struggled through two overtime games in the
> NCAA tournament last year,..."
>
> Actually, if I remember correctly, the Lakers won THREE overtime games in
> a row against Northeastern, Michigan, and Harvard in last year's NCAA
> tourney.  I don't care what anyone says, Jeff Jackson should be named
> College Hockey Coach of the Decade.

Lake State played 13 OT games last year including the stretch mentioned
above.> Last year, they won all but a couple. This year they were 0-1-6
until beating Michigan at the Joe. The Clarkson game is a prime example
of why many Lake fans are nervous until well after the horn sounds. We
simply don't put teams away when we should.

We're happy to still be playing.

Mark
Go Laker!