From:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 12:21:13 -0500
I was watching the CCHA game between LSSU and Michigan on TV and noticed that
the referees were miked.  I hope that NESN will catch on to the idea.  Aside
from the obvious fact of giving insight onto penalties, you get to catch onto
some hilarious conversations.

Early in the first period, all the scoreboards went out while there was a
power play.  The referee went to the scorekeeper to discusss the situation, and
after a short conversation, you could hear the ref say, "The power is out?.....
Did you pay the bill?"

Congrats to Providence for their impressive tournament run.  If the NC$$ gave
out bids for effort, will, and determination, PC would have a first round
bye!

Brian Gentry BU'95
Go Terriers!
1994 & 1995 HOCKEY EAST Champions!!