From:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 14:11:18 -0500
Maine and BU finished the regular season tied with 88 pts.  So I can
say
BU was tied for first for the '95 regular season.  However, Maine won
the tiebreaker to gain the #1 seed and received a trophy that crowned
them "Regular Season Champions."

However, now I see BU's Daily Free Press calling BU HE co-champions, a quote
in the Boston Globe of Jack Parker calling BU "co-champs," and the Globe
saying that BU has a share of the RS title.

So my question is: Is it accurate to call BU "Hockey East Regular Season
Co-Champions?"  Could someone "in the know"  (Mike, Wayne) please answer this?
And if they are co-champs, does BU already have that semi-"automatic" bid?

Brian Gentry  BU'95
Go Terriers!
Tied for 1st HOCKEY EAST regular season!
Now for the HE championship repeat!!