From:
Curtis J Fry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Curtis J Fry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 10:30:08 -0500
How can you say that if a team doesn't win their league then they
shouldn't win the national championship.  Does this also mean that in the
NHL, if you don't finish first in your divsion you shouldn't get a
shot at the Stanley Cup.  What you said was way off and if you were a
real sports fan you would know that rarely does the first place team win
the big show....(LSSU?)