From:
Beth Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1991 08:04:40 EDT
For those of you who are interested, there are great seats available
right now for the final four.  I picked up the package tickets
yesterday afternoon and we're sitting in the fourth row near the
blue line.  I don't know if the Knick is reserving the good seats fo
the package deals only, but they are good seats.

If you're not familiar with the Knick, there really isn't a bad seat
in the house.  There are no poles to block your view, and if you're in
the upper level, you can see everything (it was a great place for the
Billy Joel concert last December).  The only concern I have is how the
glass might bother my view of the corners.

Anyway, ticket packages are $50 for the whole series (all 3 games).  I'm
not sure about tickets for individual games, but I've heard they are in
the $25 range.

I'm looking forward to it all.  I'll enjoy it even if Clarkson isn't there...
although that *would* be nice.  :)

Beth Weise
Clarkson '88
RPI '90 and '93?