From:
lesley bricker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lesley bricker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 11:30:48 -0500
  For coach of the year, I would like to nominate Buddy Powers of Bowling
Green State University.  He came here to BG this summer from RPI to a
whole set of new faces who he knew nothing about.  BG was picked to
finish 5th in the CCHA but Buddy coached the team to their best record in
years and a 2nd place finish in the CCHA with hopefully a NCAA tournament
bid in sight.  I think the guy deserves coach of the year.

Holzinger for Hobey Baker!!!!