From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1991 22:05:35 GMT
Tom writes:
>Mike Machnik writes:
>>Harvard's Bright Center tries to pack too many people into a small place.
>>If you don't mind holding your breath for 2.5 hours, it's not a bad place
>>to see a game.  Not to mention those long lines to the rink's ONE bathroom.
>
>I feel obligated to come to Harvard's defense here, and point out that in fact
>Bright generously offers a choice of two bathrooms for each sex. Wherever you
>thought the one bathroom was, there's another diagonally opposite from it.

I apologize for my ignorance of the finer details of Division I rest rooms.
Must be that there was never enough room to make it across the rink to the
other one, so I never knew about it! :-)

Boy, are we reaching with this discussion.  But see what important details
you can discover by reading hockey-l?  Harvard *does* have two rest rooms. :-)

- mike (thanks, tom)