From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1991 16:41:59 EDT
Jim,
	I think you misunderstood me when I described the seats. On the
sides the aisle is at the very top of the seats a la Dartmouth. But on the
ends, there are two rows that are higher than the walking level, but the
aisle goes around behind them.  The pep band has its seats on the end in the
middle of the student section around the zamboni entrance. We have the entire
section minus eight seats for the fraternity that rings the (in-) famous
bell. Unfortunatly, there is a railing around the top of the entrance, up
near where the tubas are, but we will be standing the entire game so it is not
much of a problem. The press box, like Dartmouth, is at center ice and is
hung from the ceilings.  It does not interfere at all with the sight lines.
Opposite the press box is a large window set into the wall. Behind the window
is a function room with a great view of the ice surface. It would have been
better, however, if it had a balcony so that they could experience the
ambiance in the arena instead of from behind a window.
	I hope some of you can come up to the frozen wastelands of the
north country, NY. to see our arena. I think you will be impressed.

						Ted Weiler
						Clarkson U. Pep Band '94 (tuba)
						"Let's go KNIGHTS!!!!"