From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1991 12:50:18 EDT
Linus ([log in to unmask]) says...
>  ...My schoolmates may not agree with me, but Tretowicz was the backbone
> to the Golden Knight defense,...

	That is certainly true, but he was also backed up by a fine group of
defenders and almost all are still here plus the new freshman recruits. This
freshman defenseman, Mueller, is supposed to be an amazing player.

>  ...,and Scott Thomas will have to improve his numbers (28-14-42) to fill
>  Dave Trombley's skates.

	I disagree. Scott Thomas has his own style of play which happens to
differ from Trombley. Scott is a more physical player that enjoys dishing out
punishment on the other team. He will be an effective leader as the team
captain. I think the scoring will be coming from the likes of Hugo Belanger,
Craig Conroy, and many others. While we may not have any scoring superstars,
the entire team will be contributing heavily.

To Jim Love,
	I have to disagree with you about Dartmouth being the finest hockey
arena. I went to a Clarkson game at Dartmouth at the end of last season.
I felt that the seats, especially the higher rows were too far removed from
the ice surface. It felt like the fans were seperated from the game. Iy
('scuse) I also went to a BC game and also did not like the arena. The
slope of the stands was too low. The seats farther back had a distant view
of the ice surface, similar to Dartmouth, but more horizantally the
('scuse 8-() than vertically.  One thing I have noticed about the seats in
Clarkson Arena is that the upper seats are not really distant and those fans
can still feel part of the action. They are arranged like the Dartmouth rink
(i.e. below grade) but there are some seats above the walkway.

			That's enough from me...

						Ted Weiler
						Clarkson U. Pep Band '94
						"Let's go KNIGHTS!!!"