From:
"Luiz F. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luiz F. Valente
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 1995 17:10:03 EST
>Posted on 12 Feb 1995 at 17:05:15 by Cheryl A. Morris
>
>And I going to say it--RPI will never earn home ice if Bryan Massotta plays any
>more games.  The T-U keeps saying Mike Tamburro is out of condition and can't
>stand the rigors of playing Friday and Saturday night.  If not, chalk up the
>next Fridays in the L column because I think Massota's confidence is shot.

>Brian Morris             Go RPI!  Home Ice, Please?

Will you please ask Dan Fridgen to invert the rotation for the
weekend of February 24-25? I've seen Tamburro once, so I'd appreciate
the opportunity to see Massotta. :-)

Incidentally, RPI could still get home ice for the playoffs (albeit
for only one game) by finishing 7th or 8th.

Luiz F. Valente
(Brown University)