From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 1995 21:27:40 -0500
>In a game dominated by BU through two periods, BC gains a little
>self-respect by playing a decent 3rd period.  BU is a very good team,
>fast, smooth, and tough (when necessary); they have a tendency to
>disappear for a few minutes when they build up a lead, or get tired,
>but they have more weapons than any team in HE (including Maine) and
>will give anyone in the country a tough game.  (Oddly enough, I think
>Maine plays a much more consistent game and might be better off in the
>playoffs -- time will tell.)

This is exactly correct.  Boston University is definately the most talented
team in Hockey East, and right up there nation-wide as well. Maine probally
isn't even second in talent in Hockey East, they just have a decent
chemistry that works well most of the time.

| DERON TREADWELL - [log in to unmask] |
|         University of Maine (21-1-6)       |
|     1994 Great Western Freezeout Champs!   |
|        1995 RPI Invitational Champs!       |