From:
JEFF WEISS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JEFF WEISS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 1995 12:24:18 EST
In doing further research for my coaches all-time win list/records, I noticed
in an NCAA publication that the 1992 runner-up spot was "VACATED" by Wisconsin
due to a ruling by the NCAA Committee on Infractions.

In the section about all-time NCAA playoff records it stated that Wisconsin's
record was adjusted by the NCAA Committee on Infractions.

The only thing the NCAA would tell me is that two players were subsequently
ruled ineligible.  In the 1994-95 Wisconsin media guide is does not mention
anything about forfeits or what there "revised" record for 91-92 should be.

Jeff, CCHA