Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 91 11:44:32 EDT
Just a little note about my three teammates getting drafted last Saturday:

DANNY GRAVELLE: My roommate had a great year. Coming out of a deceiving
	freshman year where coach Anderson gave him his first real try
	in the last three game of the season against BC, that time we
	almost upset them. Danny was a big part of the surprise. He came
	back confident and arrogant like a real one should be. Every game,
	he got injured (charlie horses, shoulders), but his determination
	and arrogance brought him back for every game but one. He was
	drafted by Chicago in the Supplemental Draft.

BRENDAN LOCKE: A surprise to me but I happy. Coach selected him to be our
	captain, along with CLAUDE MAILLET and AGGIE CASALE, and I was
	skeptical about his leadership as well as many of the guys. I
	believe this new status of being on the Flyers' lists will raise
	his credibility... at least mine. Brenden is a hard worker with
	very limited talent, but he gets the job done. He was also one
	of the four Warriors to be selected for the HOCKEY EAST All-
	academic team this year (his third year in a row).

DANNY HODGE: Another surprise, but this one I'm less happy about it. Dan
	was academically ineligible after his fisrt semester at Merrimack.
	Played a few Varsity games before X-mas and was not shining that
	much. I think his name shines more than himself. Dan broke his
	wrist in a practice around X-mas and needed operations on it. He
	barely skated a few time this second semester. I thought he was
	lazy and undetermined. Dan has got great talent as a 6'3" defenseman
	but I hope he is going to move his butt if he wants to play with
	KEN Jr. one day. And you haven't heard the best yet. Hodge scewed
	up school again this semester and  will probably get kicked out
	unless his name shines even all the way to Merrimack's authorities.
	I doubt it. They won't even put the money to put new paint in
	Volpe Arena. Good luck to Dan as he goes who knows where this year.

Good luck to all of them, my roommate, my captain, my ex-girlfriend's ex-
boyfriend (Hodge).