From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 91 16:43:19 EDT
Mike Machnic writes..
>I've also heard that Maine's AD resigned and that Walsh is likely to be
>considered for that position as well - any word up there?

Shawn is known to be interested in administration, but more as a
post-hockey coaching career move.  He is interested in an assistant or
associate AD, but has recently said that running a Division I hockey
program and family time would not leave room for the AD job right now.

He would certainly be a popular candidate for the AD job!

The search goes on.  My favorite was Bob Cobb, U Maine Dean of the
College of Education, but he recently took himself out of the running :-(