Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 91 12:49:48 EDT
Just a note on the Lapointes:

I have played with both Martin and Sylvain (both 18 years old or almost) last
summer. They are not related. Believe me.

Sylvain (freshman at Clarkson) is a gentleman. He has some class. But it does
not keep him from being a strong talent, a good prospect for the years to come
at Clarkson.

Martin (Laval 89-90,90-91) is a jerk. It probably is good for a hockey player,
-- I admire that attitude on the ice -- but the kid just has no clue of what
sportsmanship is all about. Neither does he know about humility. Him and
Lindros went to camp for the Canadian Junior team last summer. He claimed to
the newspapers from Montreal that Lindros was no better than anybody else and
that he should make the team as much as The Next One. I'm sure Eric was
sh...ing in his pants...

Good luck to both of them in the draft. As hockey players, I'm sure they
are both at the same level. Two good prospects. Two Lapointes. Two French-
Canadians. One chose to play hockey and forget how to write his name (and
how to count til 8); the other one chose to play hockey and become a man,
a real one...

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

While I can have contact with someone from Clarkson, Can you tell me how
my buddy MARTIN D'ORSONNENS is doing. DORSY and I played minor hockey
against each other for about 8 years. We never played in the same team
accept in the summer. I didn't hear from him this year. And since I'm
spending the summer here at MERRIMACK, I probably won't hear from him
for a while.

MERRIMACKWARRIORS MERRIMACKWARRIORS MERRIMACKWARRIORS MERRIMACKWARRIORS

Guy Ragault
Class of 93

MERRIMACKWARRIORS MERRIMACKWARRIORS MERRIMACKWARRIORS MERRIMACKWARRIORS