Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 91 12:31:11 +1000
In Mike Zak's review of the Montreal-Buffalo fiasco, he speaks for many of us:

> After watching this "game", I was glad that the
> college game has gotten rid of the goons and fighting.

Was fighting ever tolerated at the college level?  Does anyone have a
brief chronology of the rule changes that have eliminated it?  Will the
Powers That Be ever permit the same evolution in the pros?  (Mike - if
you think the NHL's bad, I was at a WHL game in Portland last year.
That's cock-fighting on ice.)

Greg Berge
Boston - home of Harry Sinden, Chris Nilan and other Lady-Bing-wannabes.
Let's Go Red!

(p.s.  my apologies to the Lady for the probable misspelling)