Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 91 12:42:39 +1000
Ted Weiler wonders:

>  I was wondering if anyone knew if the ECAC was planning on changing
>  the travelling partners around with the departure of Army and the addition of
>  Union? If so, how are they being arranged?

>	The way I see the best pairings is:
>		Clarkson and SLU
>		Cornell and Colgate
>		RPI and Union
>		Harvard and Brown
>		Vermont and Dartmouth
>		Yale and Princeton

From everything I've read, Ted, you nailed it right on the head.  What
I don't know is whether the schedule is set yet, or when such decisions
usually get done.

You add in a P.S. that you've managed to get hold of the final stats
for all 44 Div. I hockey teams.  I keep my own fairly extensive ECAC
records, and I usually have to wait for officialdom's imprimatur in the
following September's Hockey News guide, which devotes about 10 of its
several hundred pages to Real Hockey - i.e., the college game.
Needless to say, I'd be very interested if you could get me the stats
for the members of the Grand Old Conference of the East.  Drop me a
note at [log in to unmask] if real mail's easiest for you...

TO ANYBODY OUT THERE:

I've been trying to track down the box score from the Cornell - Lake
Superior game at this past Syracuse Invitational, without much success.
 Neither the Boston Globe - which is usually pretty good about such
things, though they omit shots by period and penalties - nor the Ithaca
Journal deemed the game worthy of a full box.  Any Red or Laker folks
out there have it on hand?

Greg Berge
Surrounded by Terriers, Eagles, Huskies, and the occasional Hahvahdian
Let's Go Red!