From:
Anthony Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 1994 20:51:42 EDT
On the subject, UMD had the Cup just one short year ago.  The Duluth
Entertainment Convention Center (DECC), where the 'Dogs play, is of course
city owned and not university owned, therefore, there is not a place at the
arena for trophies (except the coveted broom, which actually, I haven't seen
in quite some time, the broom or the case.  Is it in Grand Forks, UND fans?)
 Anyway, the Cup was kept in the ADs office at UMD.  At first it was kept on
top of a crate.  Pretty sad, but they found a better place for it if I
remember correctly.

Also, to all hockey fans, come see our renovated arena this year. (I work
there, so stop me if you see me.  I would love to meet some hockey-lers.  My
name is Tony.)  Anyway, it is starting to look really nice and should be a
lot more fun with the extra seats in the corners.

Tony Frolik
UMD Bulldogs