Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 1994 17:45:43 EDT
>On hockey3, Scott Biggar writes:
>>Just figured I would see if anyone else saw the broadcast of the "Rescue 911"
>>story on the Elmira player who almost died on the ice at the Plattsburgh rink a
>>couple of years ago.
>>
>>The story was broadcast here in Rochester this past Tuesday night.  They
>>actually did a pretty nice job on the story.  They were able to find someone
>>who had video taped the actual event that led to everything.
>
>:-(  Heather and I missed it - we had been trying to keep an eye out
>to find out when it might be broadcast.  I know she especially would
>appreciate if anyone taped it and could send her a copy.

Dang!  Me too.  I wasn't even looking for this broadcast because the folks
down at Elmira assured me it wasn't scheduled to be aired until next season.
So again, if anybody taped it and can spare a copy, I would also appreciate
it.  Ad-thanks-vance!
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '94 (.5)
LET'S GO RED!!
"Know why 7-11 is open 24 hours?  They can't teach the help to lock the doors."
-- John Mendoza