From:
Jim Baines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 91 01:22:27 EST
Bill Fenwick had some thoughts on team uniform colors:
    1) He claims Lowell's uniforms are red, and
    2) He asks exact what color does Illinois-Chicago by "Flame",

Speaking of flames, I could do that to Bill right now :), but I choose
not to.  Lowell's away uniforms are not red, they are blue, with white
numbers and logos.  However, the sleeves read "CHIEFS" in red letters,
so I guess red is still in their school colors. But blue is the main
color of the UL uniform.

As for UIC, it's red.  In the spring '87 semester, I roomed with a
UMaine hockey player that just transferred from UIC, and he had a pair
of official UIC hockey team sweatpants with his number on it, and the
sweats were red.  Same red as BU, as a matter of fact.
I still see those sweats from time to time, because my present roommate
stole them from him 4 years ago.  I wonder if he wants them back....:)
|Jim Baines, a.k.a. "Sportscaster",  BITNET: IO60312@MAINE           |
|"Fill the Steins to Dear Old Maine..."  GO BLACK BEARS!!!           |