From:
Shari Durdin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shari Durdin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 11:47:27 CST
Yowza! What a game!! I was sure this one was going to end up a 1-0
loss. Lowell was doing a great job at stuffing the Gophers at the
blue line every time they started a rush. Goalie play on both sides
was fantastic. Roloson should have been the tourney MVP, IMHO.

Now for the phinal phour. Will we end up with a rematch of 1989 with
Harvard vs. Minnesota for the title? If so - I'm praying for different
results!

Now for the other good news... The newest Gophers fan in our family
has arrived! Scott Robert Durdin was born on March 7, at 10:15 am.
Stats were 7 lb 14 oz, 21" long. He gave us quite a scare at first as
he wasn't breathing well when he was born. He was immediately rushed
to ICU where he spent a week hooked up to IV's and a couple days on a
respirator. He recovered quickly though, and was able to come home on
the 12th. Grandma and Grandpa will be babysitting so Dan and I can
go to the games!

go go gophers!!
shari